Online booking software and support.
How to Integrate without an API
1. Add your waiver link to the email confirmation for the booking
This is the easiest way to make sure people sign a waiver on Otter. Simply copy and paste your waiver link in the email with verbiage for signing before they arrive.
Thank you for booking a fly fishing trip with Huck Adventures. Here are a few things to keep in mind while preparing for your day on the water.
- Save time at check-in and sign your waiver today! Click Here
- Full-day trips and half-day morning trips meet at Headwaters at 9:00 a.m. unless otherwise specified by the guide in advance. Half day afternoon trips meet at 1:00 p.m. Your guide will touch base with you at least 2 days prior to your trip.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you have any other questions feel free to give us a call at (000) 000-0000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to spending a day on the water with you.
2. Add your waiver link to “Health and Safety”
Utilize Fareharbors safety feature on confirmation emails and add your waiver link with ease.
3. Use SMS on Otter and send a waiver link
Otter can connect Otter SMS with Fareharbor and send an SMS message to your customer to sign their waiver.
4. Contact Fareharbor and ask for an Integration with Otter
If you want to use Otter and have a native integration in Fareharbor send them a message asking for an Otter Waiver integration here. The more requests they get the sooner they will integrate with Otter Waiver.
Subject: Otter Waiver Integration.
Body: I would like to continue using Otter Waiver and Fareharbor and would like to see when you will be offering integration with Otter Waiver? Below is their contact information:
Otter Technologies, Inc
With Otter you can:
- Accelerate new customer onboarding
- Collect signatures before your customer arrives
- Exceed customer expectations
- Boost your Customer Engagement through auto-generated SMS Campaigns
- Categorize your data from daily use, education, members, trips, etc.
- Stay eSign Compliant